[Patch] Strigi version check

Armin Berres trigger at space-based.de
Mon Nov 17 11:09:02 GMT 2008

On Sat, 15 Nov 08 17:29, Armin Berres wrote:
> while trying to build trunk I noticed, that kdebase/runtime needs Strigi
> from SVN, because of the newly added strigi/indexpluginloader.h.
> The bad thing is, that the current CMake check doesn't set the minimum
> Strigi version to 0.6.0 (this seems to be the version of current Strigi
> from SVN). That's why I propose the attached patch kdebase-strigi.diff.

So, I just noticed that installing strigi/indexpluginloader.h from
Strigi 0.5.11 is all which needs to be done. So at least from a
distribtions POV all that needs to do is installing the header. This is
done in at least Debian and Ubuntu so far.

> Once ${STRIGI_MIN_VERSION} is set, it seems as if FindStrigi.cmake doesn't
> properly check if the version set in ${STRIGI_MIN_VERSION} has really been
> found. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I guess one needs something like the
> attached patch kdelibs-strigi.diff.

And this one is also more or less useless, since Alexander Neundorf is
working on FindStrigi.cmake anyway.
See <200811161817.34572.neundorf at kde.org>.

Greetings,
Armin