[Patch] Strigi version check

Armin Berres trigger at space-based.de
Sat Nov 15 16:29:18 GMT 2008

Heyya,

while trying to build trunk I noticed, that kdebase/runtime needs Strigi
from SVN, because of the newly added strigi/indexpluginloader.h.
The bad thing is, that the current CMake check doesn't set the minimum
Strigi version to 0.6.0 (this seems to be the version of current Strigi
from SVN). That's why I propose the attached patch kdebase-strigi.diff.

Once ${STRIGI_MIN_VERSION} is set, it seems as if FindStrigi.cmake doesn't
properly check if the version set in ${STRIGI_MIN_VERSION} has really been
found. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I guess one needs something like the
attached patch kdelibs-strigi.diff.

If someone finds these patches reasonable please commit them. I don't
have an SVN account.

Greetings,
Armin