kdereview exemption for PolicyKit-KDE

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Nov 17 08:44:39 GMT 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 00:23:57 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> is this default conservativism, or do you have actual issues with this code
> that people should be aware of?

That's definitely default conservativism. If we want to strengthen our release
process, we just can't keep doing exceptions this way (requesting to not go
into kdereview the day just before the hard freeze). In particular when the
freezes and its different stages are announced well in advance. It just
doesn't work for team playing IMO.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."