kdereview exemption for PolicyKit-KDE

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Sun Nov 16 13:33:38 GMT 2008

On Sunday 16 of November 2008, Trever Fischer wrote:
> Hi, I'm Trever, one of the 4 or so of us working on PolicyKit-KDE. For the
> most part, it is as feature-complete as we planned for the 4.2 release, but
> it is still in playground. We'd like to request an exemption to the normal
> kdereview period in order to get it in before the hard feature freeze.
> Would this be possible?

 Is this about the code on which I worked few weeks back to get it from
doesn't-really-do-anything to hopefully-kind-of-works (and occassionally
guessed and so in the process, since PolicyKit happens to have nice extensive
and useless API docs)? I rather disagree with an exception for this. What
does currently depend on PolicyKit anyway?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz