bad patch in qt-copy that kills kio

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Nov 12 03:15:13 GMT 2008

    hi, I'm the author of that patch. the problem is that the first
implementation of nativeSelect() didn't returned the value returned from
the non-interrupted select(). the attached second version of the patch
fixes that.

    I also tried to figure out a way to refactor those two
implementations, as the code is somewhat similar, but not equal. I have
a third version, but given what happened with the first version, I
prefer to give it more testing.

    so, whithout further addo, the second version.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
21:11 <@StyXman> rafen: sendmail no se instala, se desisntala