Automatic completion mode

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Nov 15 17:50:27 GMT 2008

Hi,

> Without going very far (I could give you more examples). Take kcmshell.

I obviously meant kbuildsycoca, since kcmshell example can't be applied
because it takes a parameter, for instance "style", and wasn't good for the
example.

Ah, BTW, I don't want to change the completion mode, because I like Automatic,
but with some small refinements, it would rock much more than it does atm.

(Another problem: when I am set that "automatic" completion I completely lose
my edit position, and pressing cursors to move it is useless).

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.