bug resolution states

Jordi Polo mumismo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 11:12:27 GMT 2008

What I ask is somewhat different.
I can not reproduce (as of REMIND)
but I did modify the code to something that makes more sense and possibly
close the bug.

For instance, a bug report says that something crash.
It is not crashing for you and the code is pretty trivial but take a look at
it and locate an ASSERT where you think should be only a return -1;  change
it and make more sense. Of course, the code is still not crashing.
In this kind of case  WORKSFORME is acceptable?

--
Jordi Polo Carres
NLP laboratory - NAIST