bug resolution states

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:51:33 GMT 2008

On Friday 14 November 2008 11:38 am, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 14 November 2008 06:17:36 Jordi Polo wrote:
> > I can not reproduce the bug but checking the code I solved an
obvious
> > problem that surely have solved the bug also but as I could not
reproduce
> > the bug I can not tell for sure either.
> > It is basically a call for the people that is bitten by the bug to
update
> > sources/packages and try again.

> Just use WORKSFORME instead.

As a non-developer, works for me implies (to me) (or I infer from
WORKSFORME) that the bug could not be confirmed and no work was done on
it.  It would not (unless there was something else there) hint that I
should try it out because something has been done.

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.