KWallet autoclose

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Nov 11 10:17:10 GMT 2008

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I just committed an improved version of the
KWallet autoclose feature I filed a patch for a while ago. This means that
kwalletd will now detect exiting/crashing applications and automatically close
the wallet.

As I needed to change a DBus call (luckily one that isn't in any released
version yet) and also added a new one, you'll have to svn up both
kdelibs/kdeui and kdebase/runtime - else the wallet might fail. If you
encounter any regressions, please drop me a note.

Regards,
Michael