[ANNOUNCE] kdedoxyqt.sh - generates APIDOX for Qt assistant

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Nov 3 13:31:23 GMT 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 12:28:08 Allen Winter wrote:
> > > Anyway, that's all the info I have on this issue at the moment.
>
> Update:  A fix for this bug was committed into doxygen SVN trunk today.
> So doxygen 1.5.7.2 should fix this.  I'm not sure when that version is
> scheduled for release, but it should be pretty soon.

Ow, good. Installed doxygen from svn and indeed, it generates the docs for
kdebase/workspace/libs nicely. But I cannot import it into assistant, it
rejects with the error "org.kde.www" is already registered. Now www sounds
strange to me anyway, where can this be changed, and what would be a sensible
value?
--
sebas