solid/networkmanager compile problem

elkrammer elkrammer.kde at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:31:22 BST 2008

I can confirm this. I just tried a fresh build of kde svn, and kdebase failed
with the following error:

[ 45%] Built target kcm_solid
[ 45%] Building CXX object
workspace/solid/hal/CMakeFiles/solid_hal_power.dir/halsuspendjob.o
Scanning dependencies of target solid_hal_power_static
[ 45%] Building CXX object
workspace/solid/hal/CMakeFiles/solid_hal_power_static.dir/halpower.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/solid_hal_power.so
[ 45%] Built target solid_hal_power
[ 45%] Building CXX object
workspace/solid/hal/CMakeFiles/solid_hal_power_static.dir/halsuspendjob.o
Scanning dependencies of target networkingservice
[ 45%] Building CXX object
workspace/solid/networking/tests/CMakeFiles/networkingservice.dir/networkingservice.o
Linking CXX static library ../../../lib/libsolid_hal_power_static.a
[ 45%] Built target solid_hal_power_static
[ 45%] Building CXX object
workspace/solid/networking/tests/CMakeFiles/networkingservice.dir/serviceinterface.o
Linking CXX executable networkingservice
Generating NetworkManager-networkinterface.moc
Generating NetworkManager-networkmanager.moc
Generating NetworkManager-wirednetwork.moc
Generating NetworkManager-wirelessaccesspoint.moc
Generating NetworkManager-wirelessnetwork.moc
/home/elkrammer/kdesvn/kdebase/workspace/solid/networkmanager-0.6/NetworkManager-networkmanager.h:32:
Error: Undefined interface
/home/elkrammer/kdesvn/kdebase/workspace/solid/networkmanager-0.6/NetworkManager-networkinterface.h:95:
Warning: Class NMNetworkInterface inherits from two QObject subclasses
QObject and Solid::Control::Ifaces::NetworkInterface. This is not supported!
automoc4: process for
/home/elkrammer/kdesvn/build/kdebase/workspace/solid/networkmanager-0.6/NetworkManager-networkmanager.moc
failed: Unknown error
pid to wait for: 0
processes in queue: 6
returning failed..
make[2]: ***
[workspace/solid/networkmanager-0.6/solid_networkmanager_static_automoc.cpp]
Error 1
make[1]: ***
[workspace/solid/networkmanager-0.6/CMakeFiles/solid_networkmanager_static.dir/all]
Error 2

I uploaded to pastebin.com the following generated automoc files:
solid_networkmanager_automoc.cpp.files = http://pastebin.com/m4f001dd3
solid_networkmanager_static_automoc.cpp.files =
http://pastebin.com/m49cb42b2

I also tried to do the includes with double quotes instead of <> but I got
the same results...

Greetings,