solid/networkmanager compile problem

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri May 30 09:30:26 BST 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Still doesn't work, checkout from about 9 hours ago. I've moved my
> old installation to another directory and now everything builds, so I
> guess there is still a bug in automoc4. If you need me for testing, I
> still have the old instalation directory around, just an
> "mv-away(tm)"
Can you try to replace < > with " " in the include paths for the solid
headers? For example in NetworkManager-networkmanager.h .
Of course after you moved back the conflicting headers to KDEDIR.

If still does not work, post the *_automoc.cpp.files here, so we can look
at the include path order.

Andras