What monitor resolutions does we support?

Marco Napetti marco.napetti at linux.it
Fri May 23 17:14:55 BST 2008

Hello everybody.

I'm testing kde4 at current development state on an asus eeepc 701 (7"
screen with 800x480 resolution).

Also with a so poor hardware the performances are very good, but I see
some windows that goes out of the screen, making the bottom buttons
unusable.
For example systemsettings is quite unusable, same thing for the amarok
settings (but I know it isn't a kde-core-devel issue).

Now my question is: testing kde4 on a 7" screen is useful or we doesn't
support screen resolutions like 800x480?

Thank you
Marco

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english