[Reminder] Feature Freeze.

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon May 19 19:26:41 BST 2008

Richard Dale wrote:
> I'm not sure about what constitutes a 'feature' in the kdebindings module.
> We've recently greatly improved our code generation for the Ruby/C#/PHP
> bindings ('modular smoke' now completed in the schedule), and would like to
> use that to generate a lot more bindings for the KDE apis. So we expect to be
> checking in lots of new bindings before the KDE 4.1 release, and I hope this
> is OK.

Same here. I explained once on core-devel (a long time ago) that binding
development for a new release doesn't really fire up until the libraries
are frozen.  I've first got to get the current Python bindings compiling
again before I can update them with the new APIs in 4.1...

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/