[Reminder] Feature Freeze.

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon May 19 18:21:58 BST 2008

On Monday 19 May 2008 17:10:28 Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From the schedule: "May 19th, 2008: Hard Feature Freeze". For those of you
> still working on stuff, you have until midnight YLT (Your Local Time) to
> get it in. After that no new features can go in.
>
> Please look at:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan
>
> And move everything red and yellow to:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan
>
> Happy bughunting all!
I'm not sure about what constitutes a 'feature' in the kdebindings module.
We've recently greatly improved our code generation for the Ruby/C#/PHP
bindings ('modular smoke' now completed in the schedule), and would like to
use that to generate a lot more bindings for the KDE apis. So we expect to be
checking in lots of new bindings before the KDE 4.1 release, and I hope this
is OK.

-- Richard