Goya and KRichText

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Tue May 13 09:44:00 BST 2008

On Sunday 11 May 2008 23:39:22 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Toma and I think that Friday 16 May would be a nice time
> to move Goya and KRichText from kdereview into kdelibs.
>
> Unless there are objections to these libs, of course.
>
> This gives us 10 days of review, plus a few days before
> the hard feature freeze and the beta1 tagging.
>
> So.. please give a look to these goodies in kdereview
> in the next few days if you have some time.

Four small comments:

1) Is it intentional that KRichTextEdit has a public QString fileName member
variable?

2) In KRichTextEdit many of the slots have a 'slot' prefix in their method
name. I suggest to remove it, it's redundant.

3) I suggest to merge at least KRichTextWidget and KRichTextEditor into one
class.

4) I suggest to remove 'NestedListHelper' from the public API.

Simon