Drop-in replacement for QFontComboBox, better previews

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue May 6 12:52:49 BST 2008

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 11:30:37 Chusslove Illich wrote:
>   http://caslav.gmxhome.de/image/kde4-kfontcombobox-01-c.png
>
> (so it can be seen that English too will benefit from the new preview for
> some crazier fonts.)

This is definitely quite an improvement. I like the second option better, as
the preview is more visible and I think the vertical space it takes is worth
it. It also helps a lot with usability, I've seen in the HIG that previews
are good, and the font chooser has been quite the pain in that respect.
--
sebas