KTabBar close buttons - annoying behavior

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue May 6 07:28:32 BST 2008

Hi,

 the new close buttons present an unexpected and annoying problem. If
there are many tabs opened in Konqueror, so the scroll buttons appear,
when you click on the last half-visible tab, that will be fully visible.
Now if you clicked on a place where the close button will be after the
tab rearrangement, the tab is closed. Happened to me several times
during one day. :(
 I don't know what's the good solution, but this is very annoying.

Andras