XMLGUI: preventing merges into a specific toolbar

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun May 4 12:00:16 BST 2008

On Thursday 01 May 2008, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>    The virtual methods are mostly for historical reasons, there isn't really a need
>    to derive from    KXMLGUIBuilder anymore.

Yes, I wrote this because I didn't see a use case for deriving from KXMLGUIBuilder anymore,
the only builder currently in use being the one provided by KXmlGuiWindow.
But filtering is a use case I didn't think about - so if you guys conclude that deriving from
KXMLGUIBuilder is an acceptable way of implementing filtering, then I'm happy to rewrite
that comment.