Okteta moved to kdereview; kdeutils coordinator?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 31 02:46:43 BST 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> The review process asks for approval from the module coordinator. A look at
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Release_Team#Module_Coordi
>nators tells there is currently noone. Who would I ask then?

kde-core-devel.

that said... would you be interested in being the module coorindator for
kdeutils? it's basically just a matter of ensuring things are building,
ok'ing new apps or app movements between your module and others, tagging up
with the release team for major releases to check off the readiness of your
module ...

if you're already gong to be maintaining an app in kdeutils, it's not likely
to be much more work.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se