Explanation for Krazy checks

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 18:33:36 BST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to request a bit more verbose explanations on some of krazy's
checks. In particular I'm thinking about:

* Check for contractions in strings
  why is it easier to translate do not than don't? In which cases?
  btw: that one doesn't make the slightest sense if I translate it into
  german using dict.leo.org

* Check for Qt classes that should be avoided
  Where's the policy document to find out a) why certain classes/methods
  should be avoided and b) what to use instead? It should be linked from
  the description.

Andreas

--
You will have good luck and overcome many hardships.