Problems with KUrlCompletion

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Sun Mar 30 00:11:52 GMT 2008

Jeff Mitchell said the following, On 2008-03-29 16:07:
> KUrlCompletion is the completion object often used with KLineEdit, but
> it has a behavior that is undesired: the last part (the completed part)
> has an appended slash that is often percent encoded.  For me, running
> Dolphin on Windows, I get completion suggestions like:

[..]

Hi; I have some patches on my desk for very similar issues, should be ready
earlier next week. For example entering "C:" into the line edit and clicking
OK works now.
I'll appreciate your comments, as there's still room for improvements, as well
as possibility to break things :)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek