[Patch] System Settings : Improve General/Advanced tabs visibility

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:52:47 GMT 2008

On Friday 28 March 2008 13:47:21 Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> If anybody would like to try to improve again System Settings, all
> patches posted here are available. Good luck !

I hope you didn't take my comment as "you are doing bad, stop that!" :)
I was just trying to say that IMHO this is not the place that needs that kind of
improvements.
Moreover it was only my POV. Though and I'm still with it. The previous design was
fine.
But there are a lot of areas where your efforts can help.
So don't be distracted.

And maybe someone else will suggest some other improvement of these tabs that i can't
even imagine and when I see it i'll start shouting like a crazy "oh, my! implement
this asap, i can't live without it!" ;)

My POV was about their current state :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.