kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp revison 790383

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 10:04:21 GMT 2008

On 28.03.08 10:35:56, David Stegbauer wrote:
> kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp revison 790383
> there is Q_ASSERT(count()==0) on line 162
> this assertion blocks KatePart from function, so I'm not able to run nor
> kwrite nor kate.
>
> Could you consider to remove this assertion as it is preceded by
> kWarning? Without the assertion the kate runs fine for me.

That assertion is there to make developers of broken applications aware
of the problem. It only triggers in debug mode and the problem in kate
has (AFAIK) already been fixed.

This (an application thats broken for a few days) is something you
simply have to accept if you build from trunk/. Though this happens
rarely.

Andreas

--
Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.