kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp revison 790383

David Stegbauer dstegbauer at post.cz
Fri Mar 28 09:35:56 GMT 2008

Hello,

this is my first post to this list, please be tolerant if I violate some
etiquete.

kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp revison 790383
there is Q_ASSERT(count()==0) on line 162
this assertion blocks KatePart from function, so I'm not able to run nor
kwrite nor kate.

Could you consider to remove this assertion as it is preceded by
kWarning? Without the assertion the kate runs fine for me.

excerpt from console debug messages:

kate(17054) KatePartPluginManager::addDocument: KateDocument(0x9da2ef8)

kate(17054) KShortcut::KShortcut: unusable primary shortcut sequence  ""

kate(17054) KShortcut::KShortcut: unusable primary shortcut sequence  ""
kate(17054)/kdeui (KAction) KActionCollection::setComponentData: Attempt
to call setComponentData() on a KActionCollection containing actions!
ASSERT: "count()==0" in file
~/kde4-svn/src/kdelibs/kdeui/actions/kactioncollection.cpp, line 162

Best Regards
David