Kubuntu Settings in KDE

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:30:10 GMT 2008

> Yes, there has been contact with the GMail and Calendar teams (by me), and
> the response from them wasn't very helpful: either be bug for feature
> compatible to Webkit or Gecko, or get more users (a whole lot more) and
> then we'll support Konqueror.

the sad thing is, I don't think we're even asking them to *support* konqueror.

it would be quite enough if, after their "this browser is not supported"
warning, they would give the user the code that *works* with konqueror, the
code that it gives to firefox, instead of insisting on sending it code that
does not work.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com