[Patch] System Settings : Improve General/Advanced tabs visibility

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:27:11 GMT 2008

It's an incredible long debate ;-)

Why not having General Settings / Advanced Settings tabs, like to
previous patch, but having a trailing Settings word, to improve
visibility of those tabs ? About font size and icons, I have no
personal opinion, while those tabs are visible and easily clickable.
(and yes, why not having the frame border again, by using KTabWidget)