Change in KActionCollection::setComponentData

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 20:30:03 GMT 2008

On 26.03.08 21:02:43, Michael Jansen wrote:
> Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm just trying to enforce all assumptions
> made by the global shortcuts code to see what breaks. I think a loud bang is
> better than many small problems.

Trying not to shoot you, but the usual way to do such changes is to
first make the change locally, then test applications from at least 30%
of trunk modules and fix them. Then commit the change and the fixes
shortly after another so people don't have long-lasting breakages.

Or do the above in a branch.

Andreas

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of new developments.