Kubuntu Settings in KDE

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:01:27 GMT 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008 18:54:13 Thiago Macieira wrote:

> >> me! me!
> >
> >me!  But I can easily change the behavior if the default is changed
> >so I only count as half a vote :)
>
> Me too, but I also add the shading button to the titlebar, so the argument
> doesn't hold for me that I can't otherwise use it.

Eh! Me too, and I would not care, since I have to customize my window
decoration/options anyway.

However, there is still the fact that there is already a maximize button there
on the titlebar, while there is no shade shortcut by default.

I understand that behaviour is the default on some other desktop environment,
and that many distributions are changing the default anyway...

Luciano