[Patch] System Settings : Improve General/Advanced tabs visibility

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:21:27 GMT 2008

El Sábado 22 Marzo 2008, Anders Lund escribió:
> Could we please have the standard tabbar back? There is no reason to
> confuse everybody with a special GUI element when we have one for the
> purpose! If you really want to make the tabs span the whole window, I'm
> sure you can make them do that using QTabbar.

Yeah please get the standard tabbar back =). Probably the thing I like the
most of the new tabbar is that it removes the unnicesary borders around the
white container, that's a good improvement. The bold text is not good though,
I think it's not neeeded at all, and I'm not alone, I've already read some
people in osnews asking us to stop using bold all over the place.

Greetings,
        Eduardo Robles Elvira.

depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)