'lightweight' QDir::isAbsolutePath replacement ?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Mar 8 08:07:40 GMT 2008

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>But - now the main question - is anyone from the trolltech devs here who
>can ensure that such a patch would be accepted ?

Yes.

Everybody laughed at lunch when I explained the number of classes it had
to go through just to do some string comparisons (on Unix, to look at the
first character).

Depending on the size of the patch, I'll push it to Qt 4.4.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358