Open question to all developers.

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:43:34 BST 2008

I made a new techbase page aimed at people who insist that certain features
from KDE3 are missing from KDE4 and that it is a huge problem.

The intended message is that some things will not be done for 4.1, and if
you need them then kde 4.1 is not for you.

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Is_KDE_4.1_for_you%3F

Apologies if I got any of it wrong, but I wanted to have one page to direct
people to for this stuff.

I don't think a new tool needs to be created for community management. I
think we can do more with techbase for that, and certainly introduce some
moderation to the dot if possible.

All the best,

Steve.