johnflux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:53:37 BST 2008
I've been working for some time on improving the system monitor's
(ksysguard's) plotter widget, and it's finally in a shape that i'm
* It uses very little CPU (only redrawing what it has to). it uses
a sliding window pixmap.
* It integrates with Qt designer, with properties etc.
* It's well documented with code snippets, class information, screenshots etc.
* It's works in RTL mode
* It resizes smoothly etc.
* It can rescale the axis automatically, emitting a signal to allow
for the axis units to be changed.
* It's anti-aliased, the points joined with bezier curves, with
optional further 'smoothing' based on a weighted local average.
Anyway, I'd like to move this code somewhere. I'm guessing
kdebase/workspace/libs or something.
Where can I put this class? :)
More information about the kde-core-devel