kdedoxygen.sh (Was: API dox)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Jun 14 15:35:18 BST 2008

Howdy,

I just put a new tool called kdedoxygen.sh into kdesdk/scripts.
Let me know if it helps. I'll update TechBase about this.

% kdedoxygen.sh -h
kdedoxygen.sh - generates API html pages for KDE modules using doxygen

Simply chdir to the directory containing your code and run this program.
The output html can be found in apidocs/html, and the processing log is in doxygen.log

PS: you'll also find kdedoxyman.sh in kdesdk/scripts -- for those of you who
like man pages :)