Areas of Interest Page

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 14:51:58 BST 2008

Hi Allen and all,

> I started a new "Areas of Interest Page" on TechBase [1]

*claps*

> The idea is to help direct new contributors to appropriate
> sub-communities within our huge meta-project.

I think this is a really great idea.

I also think we can add what modules we have on kde and for what they are.
Sometimes people also thinks "I want to help for games", or "I want to help
for the education apps"... etc.

I don't think that would fit into the "Code Development", but I guess we would
need another section like "KDE Modules", with a small list of Module:
Description.

/me can help there when find some free time

PS: sorry for the cross posting

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.