Areas of Interest Page

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Jun 12 13:54:01 BST 2008

Howdy,

I started a new "Areas of Interest Page" on TechBase [1]

The idea is to help direct new contributors to appropriate
sub-communities within our huge meta-project.

I thought about arranging it by large topics ("Code Development", "Artwork",
"Documentation"....) and within those topics, have a matrix of the form:
if you are interested in the following area => join mailing list X, talk to
fred at kde.org, see this webpage, etc.

So.. this is a call for folks to help me with this page.
At the very least, I hope to create a high-level view of all the work
it takes to make this thing we call KDE.

See you TechBase,
-Allen

[1]
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Areas_of_Interest