Automatically Generated Keyboard Accelerators (replacing kaccelgen.h)

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Wed Jun 11 10:15:34 BST 2008

>> [: Mark Summerfield :]
>> [...] the biggest n possible is 36 no matter how many strings there are.
>
> [: Thiago Macieira :]
> Mind you we're probably going to add the Cyrillic and Greek alphabets to
> that list (that's 32 + 24 letters) and possibly Hebrew and Arabic. The
> number will be closer to 120 than to 36.

I was just about to comment the same, albeit with a slightly more
pessimistic estimate: I don't think 200 is far fetched either. Looking
through Hebrew and Arabic translations they also add accelerators, and
within Latin and Cyrillic alphabets there are extras from language to
language (e.g. Serbian will add 5 Latin and 6 Cyrillic characters).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)