Make KStyle honour KDE wide single-click behaviour

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 23:53:31 BST 2008

On 11.06.08 00:44:38, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> > > Anybody has objections against this patch?
>
> I am all in all for this. But I wonder, shouldn't we check if there exists a
> KComponentData already ?

Reading the source I don't see any harm that could be done by just
creating it. If this is inside a KDE app, the kcomponent data won't be
used. If its in a plain Qt app, the component data won't be used either
- AFAIK - except maybe to find KDEHOME/share/config/kdeglobals which is
exactly what I want it to do.

Andreas

--
You will have long and healthy life.