Fwd: Re: Automatically Generated Keyboard Accelerators (replacing kaccelgen.h)

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Jun 10 13:11:29 BST 2008

Hi,

Attached is:

- patch + complete file of kaccelgentest.cpp
  I had to fix the expected result because the original algorithm
  couldn't find accelerators for all the strings whereas the accelerator
  algorithm can.
  I also added two more tests including one where my algorithm can't
  find accelerators for all the strings so all cases are covered.

(Had to send it separately since the list seems to have a 40K limit.)

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu