kwallet and QCA

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jun 9 19:03:03 BST 2008

Am Samstag 07 Juni 2008 schrieb nf2:

Hi,

> >> C++ w/QtCore is also sensible these days.

> >> * it is part of the LSB
> >> * QtCore has no GUI dependencies
> >
> > And before licensing is brought up, let me point out that it's irrelevant
> > if what's implemented is a DBus service.
>
> That's a limitation though. Therefore QtCore is only a secondary option
> for platform stuff i think.

Actually there is no limitation. If the service is offered via a DBUS
interface there are zero limitations. On the other hand QtCore offers much
for run-time and development time efficiency.

Regards,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126