Automatically Generated Keyboard Accelerators (replacing kaccelgen.h)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jun 9 17:58:34 BST 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008, Mark Summerfield wrote:
> I also have a main.cpp and some test input and output for regression
> testing which I can give you if you want.

Sounds good; did you also run the existing unit test (kdelibs/kdeui/tests/kaccelgentest.cpp)
with your code, to see if it caught any possible regressions?

Please integrate your tests with the above unit test so that they stick around in the long run,
and become part of the automated testing.

PS: are you the co-author of the Qt4 book?