[Kst] branches/kstars/summer/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/data

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Jun 2 09:20:49 BST 2008

To kde-core-devel: attached is the original mail exchange (basically,
I'm wondering why all his commits are sent to kst at kde.org and apparently
it's being added automatically)

> I really don't understand why this is being tagged under KSt.
> As you can see, I haven't CCed it to kst at kde.org. I'm CCing
> it only to kstars-devel at kde.org
Well, I can't really see that. kst at kde.org *is* in the list of CC
addresses :-)

> I can't understand why it is getting to kst at kde.org
Maybe because they both start with "kst" ? But that's only a wild bet, I
don't know the internals of KDE lists...

> I apologize for the inconvenience of irrelevant posts, but I
> don't know why it's happening. Probably we should take this
> matter to kde-devel at kde.org [CCed].
Yes, certainly the right thing to do. Don't worry about the
inconvenience, though. It's always nice to see someone working for the
community, and especially when it's KDE :-)

Nicolas