KDE 4.1 Changelog?

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Tue Jun 3 03:52:37 BST 2008

Hi all,

Are we using the Changelog XML[1] for the 4.1 changelog or the Feature Plan?
The reason I'm asking is that the XML changelog is rather sparse and with the
last release of 4.0.5 coming up (not to mention 4.1) we need to start looking
towards updating the 4.1 changelog when we commit bugfixes since they will not
be reflected in a 4.0.6 changelog.

If we're using a different changelog just let me know so I can update
appropriately please.

[1] trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs/changelog_branch_4_1.xml

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne