solid/networkmanager compile problem

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon Jun 2 09:43:01 BST 2008

On Monday 02 June 2008, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 31 May 2008 13:39:22 Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > Attached are the ".files" files from the failing directory
>
> If you really updated and installed kdesupport/automoc4 and re-run cmake
> (preferably with a clean build dir or a removed cmakecache.txt), then
> automoc4 is still wrong.
>
> As I understand the file shows that /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/include
> (your KDE target dir, right?) is searched before
> /home/jowenn/development/kde/svn/kdebase/workspace/libs/ where the new
> headers are.
>
> Although the CMakeLists.txt contains the following, so workspace/libs/
> should be searched first.
>
> include_directories(
>    ${KDEBASE_WORKSPACE_SOURCE_DIR}/libs
>    ${NETWORKMANAGER_INCLUDE_DIRS}.
>    ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../control)
>
> I hope the author of automoc4 (Matthias Kretz) can comment.

As I learned from Alex the order of dirs as cmake outputs them is not ordered
as needed but needs to be manually ordered. Which is what automoc4 does if
you have the latest version.

I just committed another change to automoc4: it'll now print the moc command
line when you compile with VERBOSE=1. Please do that and check that the
includes passed to moc are in the correct order. Same for elkrammer.

Oh, and please take a look at your
workspace/libs/solid/control/ifaces/networkinterface.h file, that it's not a
QObject and has the Q_DECLARE_INTERFACE macro...

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de