solid/networkmanager compile problem

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sun Jun 1 23:18:27 BST 2008

Hi,

On Saturday 31 May 2008 13:39:22 Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Attached are the ".files" files from the failing directory

If you really updated and installed kdesupport/automoc4 and re-run cmake
(preferably with a clean build dir or a removed cmakecache.txt), then automoc4
is still wrong.

As I understand the file shows that /home/jowenn/fromsources/KDE/include (your
KDE target dir, right?) is searched before
/home/jowenn/development/kde/svn/kdebase/workspace/libs/ where the new headers
are.

Although the CMakeLists.txt contains the following, so workspace/libs/ should
be searched first.

include_directories(
   ${KDEBASE_WORKSPACE_SOURCE_DIR}/libs
   ${NETWORKMANAGER_INCLUDE_DIRS}.
   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../control)

I hope the author of automoc4 (Matthias Kretz) can comment.

Andras