Fwd: KDirOperator patchlets

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Mon Jul 28 23:46:16 BST 2008

Am Samstag, 26. Juli 2008 schrieb Alexander Dymo:

KuickShow works fine with HEAD, thanks!

> Ok, so ctrl-click's and shift-clicks shouldn't select files, but highlight
> them in single click mode, right? I'll take a look at that and try to fix
> that today or tomorrow in trunk. But I don't know if you want my changes in
> 4.1 branch, it's probably too fresh/untested for 4.1.

It seems there is at least one more combination of selection modes which
doesn't work quite right:

KFile::Files | KFile::Directory
should allow selecting zero or more files and at most one directory. Currently
I can select (with Ctrl-click) two directories.

In fact, we don't have KFile::Directories at all, so we might want to add
that.

Cheers,
Carsten