Strigi build errors

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Sat Jul 19 20:02:47 BST 2008

I'm getting compilation errors building kdesupport/strigi:

[ 85%] Building CXX object
strigi/src/daemon/dbus/dbuscpp/CMakeFiles/dbuscpp.dir/dbusmessagereader.o
In file included
from /home/david/src/svn/trunk/kdesupport/strigi/src/daemon/dbus/dbuscpp/dbusmessagereader.cpp:20:
/home/david/src/svn/trunk/kdesupport/strigi/src/daemon/dbus/dbuscpp/dbusmessagereader.h:57:
error: `
   uint32_t' was not declared in this scope

The same error also occurs with dbusmessagewriter.cpp. It looks as if an
#include <stdint.h> or similar is missing - on my system, adding that in
fixes things.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.