Bug with IconSize() with doubled sized icon ?!

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:24:55 BST 2008

Here is a proposed patch for the problem

Question 1 : Should i commit this one ?

However i dont understand very well how kde deal with "double sized icons" :
Such icons are pixellized even if proper icons already exit in the
desired doubled size.

Example :
- Select double sized icon for the group small icon
- You get double sized and pixellised icons (size = 32 px) in the
plasmoid (applets) handle
- same icons already exist in the library for the 32 px size (and are
not pixellized of course)

Question 2 : Is it possible to choose such icons when they are present
instead of build one started from the simple size ?

In fact it is perhaps the concept of double sized icons that i dont
undersant (why not directly add more available size for icons groups)
?

Cheers