Smooth scrolling on item views configurable

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Jul 14 21:42:25 BST 2008

Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I believe it can be quite useful, but the current implementation is not
>> usable.
>
> "Not usable" ?

You misunderstood. I meant: "[scroll-per-item] can be quite useful, but
the current implementation [of scroll-per-item] is not usable".

The issue I described in the "Add Widget" dialog are caused by the fact
that the current implementation of scroll-per-item is not usable. That's
why I suggested a different behavior for the scroll-per-item feature.

I did not mean that your patch is wrong, I was just wishing Trolltech
would provide a different implementation of scroll-per-item.

Aurélien