KDE/kdelibs/kdecore

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 17:38:14 BST 2008

On 08.07.08 13:20:14, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >I'll defer the change (removing the "strange" const_this) after the
> >unfreeze as I don't think its important enough to be comitted right now.
>
> Isn't it a crash fix?

The crash fix was already comitted using const_this (const Foo*) as
needed. But I think constFind+constEnd looks a bit less "strange" for
non-trained eyes so I think its valuable to remove const_this, just not
before the release as its not that important.

Andreas

--
You will engage in a profitable business activity.